Seeking a Sr. Data Analyst with exceptional analytical skills and fluency in SQL to be responsible for the development of reports and analytical applications that fulfill requirements for all business units.
- Perform systems analysis.
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implement process improvements, provide ad-hoc reports.
- Improve performance and value of existing reports, as well as design, develop and support OLAP reporting tools and support production reporting processes.
- Develop, design and test complex program logic in order to produce analytical reports.
- Maintain and enhance existing reports.
- Maintain and enhance existing data warehouse environment (integrating new systems as required).
- SQL knowledge (expert level).
- Data warehouse design and database modeling with a CASE tool experience are required.
- OLAP Cube creation and dimensional modeling experience.
- Team Player but must be able to provide leadership.
- Creative and effective in finding solutions.
- Responsive to the requirements of the business.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field or equivalent education with 5 or more years of relevant work experience required.
- Or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field or equivalent education with 2 or more years of relevant work experience required.